Noted environmentalists speak on climate change
Broadcast: Midday, 09/23/2011, 12:00 p.m.
Environmental authors and educators Bill McKibben and Paul Hawken speak at the Commonwealth Club about the best ways to combat climate change in an uncertain economy and turbulent political era.
- Paul Hawken: Author, environmentalist and entrepeneur. Author of several best-selling books, including "Next Economy," and "The Ecology of Commerce."
- Bill McKibben: Author, educator, environmentalist. Founder of 350.org. Author of "Eaarth" and "The End of Nature."
More from MPR
- Tick-borne diseases on the rise in northern Minn.
August 3, 2011
- White House considers big boost to fuel economy
June 28, 2011
- Climate change: Public skeptical, scientists sure
June 21, 2011
- Bright Ideas: PZ Myers
May 31, 2011