Can we reverse aging?
Thomas Rando, the director of the Stanford Center of Longevity and professor at Stanford University's School of Medicine, speaks at the Aspen Ideas Festival about his research into the biology of aging. He looks at how genetics or the environment can affect aging, and if the aging process can be manipulated.
More from MPR
- To afford food, seniors stretch dollars and rely on others
August 3, 2011
- Bright Ideas with Dr. Nicholas LaRusso
April 26, 2011
- Health and human services budget cuts worry providers
July 20, 2011
- Census data show potential for rising demands on state government
July 14, 2011
- Business owners eager to see end of shutdown
July 15, 2011