Minnesota budget stalemate
Broadcast: Midmorning, 05/24/2011, 9:06 a.m.
The Legislative session officially ended at midnight with no agreement to cut the state's $5 billion deficit. What are the political stakes for Governor Dayton and Republican leaders?
- Patricia Lopez: Political editor for the Star Tribune.
- Pat Kessler: Political reporter for WCCO TV.
- Phil Krinkie: President of the Taxpayer's League of Minnesota.
- Denise Cardinal: Executive director of Alliance for a Better Minnesota.
More from MPR
- About Patricia Lopez
- Reality Check with Pat Kessler
- Taxpayers League of Minnesota
- Alliance for a Better Minnesota