Minnesota Teacher of the Year shares ideas about education
Broadcast: Midday, 05/06/2011, 11:00 a.m.
The 2011 Minnesota Teacher of the Year is Katy Smith, an early childhood/family education teacher at Goodview School in the Winona school district. How can we improve child development and preparation for the school years?
- Katy Smith: Early Childhood/Family Education teacher at Goodview School, Winona school district. Taught in the Winona school district since 1993.
More from MPR
- Winona educator named Teacher of the Year
May 1, 2011
- School ratings get a hearing in St. Paul
April 27, 2011
- Jeb Bush tutors Minn. lawmakers in Florida education reforms
April 26, 2011
- Poligraph: Pawlenty tells part of the story on teacher pay
April 22, 2011