The doctor's in the house
Broadcast: Midday, 03/22/2011, 11:00 a.m.
Family physician Dr. Jon Hallberg of the University of Minnesota answers questions about health and medical issues in the news
- Dr. Jon Hallberg: MD and medical director of Mill City Clinic in Minneapolis. University of Minnesota family physician. Regular medical analyst on Minnesota Public Radio News.
More from MPR
- Skepticism to vaccines at root of measles cases in Twin Cities
March 18, 2011
- Health dept. investigates 3 more measles cases
March 17, 2011
- Journal: Study linking vaccine to autism was fraud
January 6, 2011
- Controversial autism researcher tells local Somalis disease is solvable
December 17, 2010