Superintendents leader weighs in on hot education issues
Broadcast: Midday, 03/04/2011, 11:00 a.m.
The legislature is debating school funding, public employee salaries and benefits, alternative ways to license teachers, and much more. What should be done to improve teaching and learning?
- Charlie Kyte: Executive director, Minnesota Association of School Administrators. School superintendent for 20 years. Former high school principal. Former teacher of math, physics and chemistry.
More from MPR
- Wis. governor warns of layoffs, talks to Democrats
March 4, 2011
- FAQ: Minn.'s alternative teaching licensure legislation
March 2, 2011
- Minn. Senate passes alternative teacher licensing
March 3, 2011
- Minn. educators call for help keeping kids of low-income familes fed during summer
February 15, 2011
- Dayton, GOP compromise on alternative teacher licensure
February 28, 2011