Exit interview with Met Council's Peter Bell
In the eight years that Peter Bell has run the Metropolitan Council, the metro area has seen the beginning of a light rail network, the creation of commuter rail, and a shift from car-focused planning to an emphasis on transit. Midmorning looks back on the chairman's career and the future of metro area transit.
- Peter Bell: Outgoing head of the Metropolitan Council.
More from MPR
- Met Council, U of M reach a deal on Central Corridor
September 1, 2010
- Central Corridor and the U: Clash of the Titans
April 28, 2010
- Central Corridor stirs bad memories in Rondo
April 10, 2010
- MPR lawsuit third against Central Corridor project
February 4, 2010