Minnesota gears up for another recount
Broadcast: Midmorning, 11/04/2010, 9:06 a.m.
The battle over the results of Minnesota's 2008 U.S. Senate race lasted more than seven months. Will it take that long before we know the next governor of Minnesota? Midmorning looks at what we can expect as the recount process begins.
- Mark Ritchie: Minnesota Secretary of State.
- Brian Rice: Attorney who works the state DFL Senate Caucus.
- Fritz Knaak: Former Republican state senator and attorney. He represented Norm Coleman in the 2008 Senate election recount.
- Guy Charles: Professor of law and founding director of the Duke Law Center on Law, Race, and Politics.
- Raleigh Levine: Professor of law at William Mitchell College of Law.