Gubernatorial candidates have 26th and final debate before Tuesday election
Democrat Mark Dayton, Republican Tom Emmer and the Independence Party's Tom Horner sparred over the issues Sunday as the three candidates for governor met for their 26th and final debate before Minnesotans head to the polls on Tuesday. The debate, held at the Fitzgerald Theater in St. Paul, was hosted by Minnesota Public Radio and moderated by Midday host Gary Eichten.
- Tom Emmer: Republican candidate for governor.
- Tom Horner: Independence Party candidate for governor.
- Mark Dayton: DFL candidate for governor.
More from MPR
- Governor candidates praise heavy debate schedule after meeting for 26th time
November 1, 2010
- Dayton, Emmer and Horner take last shots at each other in final debate
October 31, 2010
- Candidates rally voters on weekend before election
October 30, 2010
- For Dayton's campaign, a simple message: tax the rich
October 29, 2010
- Horner hopes third-party risk pays off Election Day
October 28, 2010
- For Emmer, focus on jobs means tax cuts, small gov't
October 27, 2010