Storyteller Kevin Kling spins tales about families, holidays, and baseball
Playwright and humorist Kevin Kling, one of Minnesota's best-known storytellers, speaks at the Maplewood Library as part of the Club Book program. Along with several plays, Kling is the author of two collections of stories, "The Dog Says How" and "Holiday Inn."
Club Book is a Twin Cities-area program that brings popular authors to communities around the metro area. It is a program of the Metropolitan Library Services Agency, coordinated by the Library Foundation of Hennepin County.
More from MPR
- Storyteller Kevin Kling spins holiday tales
January 1, 2010
- Giving Thanks: A Celebration of Fall, Food and Gratitude
November 26, 2009
- Kevin Kling in new show at Guthrie
October 23, 2009
- Before the dome, Minnesota always came in second
October 1, 2009
- Six funny stories from Kevin Kling
October 29, 2007