Major party candidates for governor debate in Duluth
Gubernatorial candidates Tom Emmer (R), Mark Dayton (DFL) and Tom Horner (IP) gathered in Duluth to debate issues facing northern Minnesota. The event was sponsored by the Duluth News Tribune and the Duluth Area Chamber of Commerce.
- Tom Emmer: GOP Gubernatorial candidate.
- Mark Dayton: DFL Gubernatorial candidate.
- Tom Horner: IP Gubernatorial candidate.
More from MPR
- Emmer's budget plan -- tax cuts come first
September 6, 2010
- State budget the main focus of State Fair gov debate
September 3, 2010
- MPR News-Humphrey Institute poll: Dayton, Emmer deadlocked
August 31, 2010
- Tax increases in Dayton, Horner budget plans; Emmer downplaying deficit
September 1, 2010