Newsmaker: BP agrees to set up a fund to pay oil damages
Broadcast: Midmorning, 06/15/2010, 10:45 a.m.
President Obama is expected to tell the nation Tuesday what BP will do to compensate people who claim lost business as a result of the oil spill. BP's financial future is at stake as costs for the cleanup pile up.
- Mark Tulay: Founder and CEO of Sustainability Risk Advisors.
More from MPR
- BP shares drop as board meets
June 14, 2010
- Obama wants BP to set up escrow account for oil spill claims
June 13, 2010
- Oil spill divides, threatens wider area
June 8, 2010
- Deep Water Horizon Response web site
- Mark Tulay: "Commitment to Gulf Cleanup Will Be True Measure of BP"