Conficker and the evolution of computer viruses
Broadcast: Midmorning, 06/10/2010, 10:06 a.m.
A mysterious computer virus known as Conficker was spotted two years ago and since then cyber security experts around the world have united to figure out what the attack was all about and what it might mean for the future.
- Mark Bowden: National correspondent for The Atlantic. His article "The Enemy Within" appears in the June issue of The Atlantic.
More from MPR
- "Black Hawk Down" author talks about Iran's hostage crisis
February 2, 2006
- Both sides of the Iranian hostage crisis
June 9, 2006
- Another e-mail virus threatens computer systems
January 29, 2004
- Teen who launched Internet virus mostly kept to himself
August 29, 2003