Inside the Iraq War
Broadcast: Midday, 02/24/2010, 11:00 a.m.
Pulitzer Prize-winning author Thomas Ricks discusses the Iraq war and his book, "The Gamble: General Petraeus and the American Military Adventure in Iraq."
- Thomas Ricks: Senior fellow at the Center for a New American Security. Ricks is also a contributing editor to Foreign Policy magazine and a special military correspondent for The Washington Post. Along with "The Gamble," he is the author of "FIASCO: The American Military Adventure in Iraq."
More from MPR
- Red Bulls: Beyond Deployment
February 9, 2010
- The veterans' guide to coming home
February 11, 2010
- Former U professor sizes up Iraq war from Defense post.
February 10, 2010
- War injuries by the numbers
February 8, 2010
- National Guard Red Bulls to get bonuses by March 19
February 16, 2010