Chris Farrell answers questions about the economy
MPR Chief Economics Correspondent Chris Farrell joins Midday in the studio to answer listener questions about the economy and personal finance. Farrell is out with a new book, "The New Frugality: How to Consume Less, Save More, and Live Better."
- Chris Farrell: Chief economics correspondent for Minnesota Public Radio, economics editor for American Public Media's "Marketplace Money," and contributing economics editor at Business Week magazine. Along with "The New Frugality," Farrell is the author of "Right on the Money: Taking Control of Your Personal Finances" and "Deflation: What Happens When Prices Fall."
More from MPR
- Looking to boost numbers, MCAD tries tuition freeze
February 19, 2010
- Fact check: Obama's stimulus promises one year later
February 18, 2010
- Pawlenty's budget: K-12 spared, higher ed sees cuts
February 15, 2010
- Where is the Minnesota economy headed?
February 8, 2010