Chairman of Joint Chiefs takes questions from students
Adm. Mike Mullen, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, spoke recently at George Washington University about the state of the U.S. military. He answered questions from college students about national security, intelligence failures, and the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.
- Adm. Mike Mullen: Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff (2007 to present). He is the principal military advisor to the president, the Secretary of Defense, the National Security Council, and the Homeland Security Countil.
More from MPR
- 'Beyond the Yellow Ribbon' participants honored at ceremony
January 5, 2010
- Klobuchar meets Minn. troops in Afghanistan
January 3, 2010
- Helping veterans come home
December 29, 2009
- Teleconference prepares Red Bulls for return to Minnesota
December 17, 2009