Bioethical challenges ahead
Broadcast: Midday, 01/06/2010, 11:00 a.m.
Nationally renowned bioethicist Arthur Caplan reviews the ethical challenges of the past decade, and the controversies he thinks will emerge in 2010 and beyond.
- Arthur Caplan: Director of the Center for Bioethics and professor of bioethics and philosophy, University of Pennsylvania.
More from MPR
- Officials present draft U of M ethics policy
November 11, 2009
- Questionable ethics: a textbook case
November 7, 2009
- U of M surgeon's ties to Medtronic under scrutiny
July 29, 2009
- Differences of opinion on new stem cell policy
July 7, 2009