Copenhagen climate change conference enters its final days
Broadcast: Midday, 12/17/2009, 11:00 a.m.
Reporters and climate change experts join Midday both in studio and in Cophenhagen to discuss the final days of the climate change summit.
- Jon Foley: Director of the University of Minnesota's Institute on the Environment. Foley holds the University's McKnight Presidential Chair in Ecology, Evolution and Behavior. He has studied changes in global ecosystems and climate for many years.
- Will Steger: Polar explorer and educator. A Minnesota native, Steger has explored the polar regions for 40 years. He heads the Minneapolis-based Will Steger Foundation.
- Kate Knuth: Assistant Majority Leader of the Minnesota House of Representatives, DFL-New Brighton. Knuth is a trained biologist. She joins Midday from Copenhagen, where she has been making several presentations at the climate conference.
- Michael Noble: Executive Director of the Minneapolis-based organization Fresh Energy, which works on energy efficiency, renewable energy and global warming.
- Rob Schmitz: Los Angeles Bureau Chief, KQED public radio station.
More from MPR
- Climate talks deadlocked as clashes erupt outside
December 16, 2009
- Has climate change affected your view of nuclear power?
December 15, 2009
- Does the Midwest matter in Copenhagen?
December 10, 2009
- Rich nations slam climate draft, thousands protest
December 12, 2009
- National climate change expert discusses Copenhagen summit
December 11, 2009