Cancer screenings stir debate and controversy
St. Paul, Minn. — Two cancer experts join Middayto answer questions about the latest research and guidelines for cancer screening: mammograms for breast cancer and PSA tests for prostate cancer.
- Dr. Sandhya Pruthi: M.D. Director of the Breast Clinic at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester.
- Dr. Christopher Warlick: MD, PhD. Urologic Surgeon. University of Minnesota Center for Prostate Cancer. Masonic Cancer Center in Minneapolis.
More from MPR
- Dr. Jon Hallberg on the new recommendations for mammogram screenings
November 17, 2009
- Mayo study links breast tissue structures and cancer risk
October 5, 2009
- Mayo Clinic Breast Center website
- about Dr. Sandhya Pruthi
- University of Minnesota Masonic Cancer Center website
- about Dr. Christopher Warlick