H1N1 gaining steam in Minnesota
Broadcast: Midday, 09/15/2009, 11:00 a.m.
State Epidemiologist Dr. Ruth Lynfield answers questions about the H1N1 flu, and the seasonal flu, on today's Midday.
- Dr. Ruth Lynfield: Minnesota State Epidemiologist. Pediatrician.
More from MPR
- Expert fears H1N1 flu vaccine will come to Minn. too late
September 14, 2009
- H1N1 could overwhelm U.S. in the next two months
September 10, 2009
- H1N1 flu sickens dozens at the U of M
September 9, 2009
- Q & A: How schools are preparing for H1N1 flu
September 8, 2009
- Government issues flu guidelines for day care centers
September 4, 2009
- More on H1N1 with Dr. Jon Hallberg
September 3, 2009
- Disease expert advises people to get H1N1 shots
August 28, 2009