State epidemiologist predicts 'dramatic' flu season
Dr. Ruth Lynfield, Minnesota's top infectious disease expert, predicts thousands of residents will get the flu this fall and winter. She joins Midday to explain how the state is preparing for another round of the H1N1 flu this fall, as well as the return of seasonal flu.
- Dr. Ruth Lynfield: State Epidemiologist. MD, pediatrician.
More from MPR
- State officials outline plans for next wave of H1N1
August 11, 2009
- State officials review new H1N1 guidelines for schools
August 7, 2009
- Minnesota could see $5.9M in federal grants to combat H1N1
July 10, 2009
- Two more H1N1 deaths reported in Minnesota
July 8, 2009
- H1N1 flu cancels camp for children with HIV/AIDS
July 17, 2009