What is the future of newspapers?
The Star Tribune is scheduled to be in bankruptcy court today for a hearing on the company's disclosure statement, which outlines its reorganization plan. Meanwhile, Midday considers the future of the newspaper business.
- Rick Edmonds: media business analyst at the Poynter Institute.
- Ken Doctor: media analyst at Content Bridges and former managing editor of the St. Paul Pioneer Press.
More from MPR
- Star Tribune files reorganization plan
June 19, 2009
- Star Tribune drivers to vote on tentative deal
June 17, 2009
- Critics, bloggers weigh the future of arts coverage
July 21, 2009
- Black newspaper owners meet in Minneapolis
June 25, 2009
- Impact of the economy on media coverage
May 25, 2009