Troubling trends for teen health
After years of requiring sex education, reducing teen pregnancy and HIV infections remains a stubborn problem particularly among adolescents of color. A look at what's next for addressing the major health challenges for teens.
- Lorrie Gavin: Senior scientist at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. She is the lead author of a July report that brings together recent data on teen reproductive health.
- Heather Boonstra: Senior Public Policy Associate with the Guttmacher Institute.
- Melita Jordan: Director, Bureau of Family Health, Pennsylvania Department of Health.
- CDC Teen Reproductive Health Report
- About Heather Boonstra
- Association of Maternal & Child Health Programs