Health care overhaul proposals take shape
A Senate panel has approved health care overhaul proposal that calls for required insurance for almost all Americans and a public plan. As bills work their way through the U.S. House and Senate there's still the question of how to pay the more than trillion dollar price tag.
- Drew Armstrong: reports on the health care issue for Congressional Quarterly.
- Michelle Dimerob: Manager of legislative affairs for National Federation of Independent Business.
- Ron Pollock: Executive director of Families USA.
More from MPR
- New law requires electronic health care billing
July 15, 2009
- Minnesota delegation wary of proposed health care reform
July 14, 2009