Health care reform and the consumer
The discussion in Washington around health care reform has been dominated by talk of a public option and where costs can be cut. But what about the role of the health care consumer? Some say there has to be a fundamental shift in the way we view medical care.
- Tony Miller: CEO of Carol.com, an online medical marketplace.
More from MPR
- The pros and cons of a public health care plan
June 29, 2009
- Minnesota, Dakotas' ERs among the fastest
June 25, 2009
- The politics of health care reform
June 22, 2009
- Doctor shortage in rural Minnesota reaches crisis
May 18, 2009