Education Commissioner explains student test results
Broadcast: Midday, 07/02/2009, 11:00 a.m.
The 2009 Minnesota test scores in reading and math improved slightly....but do not meet national goals under the No Child Left Behind law.
- Alice Seagren: Minnesota Commissioner of Education. Former State Representative (R-Bloomington). Former school board member.
More from MPR
- Some improvement, but Minnesota test scores mostly flat
July 1, 2009
- Kline expects less emphasis on standardized tests
June 29, 2009
- Schools still waiting for stimulus money
June 10, 2009
- Teach For America program expands to Twin Cities
June 23, 2009