Al Franken heads to Washington
Broadcast: Midmorning, 07/01/2009, 9:06 a.m.
Nearly eight months after Election Day, Minnesota finally has its second U.S. senator. Midmorning looks at what lies ahead for Sen.-elect Al Franken.
- Mark Zdechlik: MPR political reporter.
- Vin Weber: Former Republican congressman and managing partner of Clark & Weinstock.
- Jennifer Duffy: Senior editor of the Cook Political Report.
- David Corn: Columnist for Congressional Quarterly.
- Al Franken: Sen.-elect Al Franken of Minnesota.