The changing faces of small towns
Broadcast: Midday, 06/25/2009, 12:00 p.m.
Minnesota Public Radio News' Jeff Horwich hosted a forum in Willmar recently, to talk with residents about the challenges and benefits that immigrants have brought to the area.
More from MPR
- What makes a small town thrive?
June 22, 2009
- Willmar says upcoming population estimate too low
June 15, 2009
- Freeborn County jail to house immigration violators
June 16, 2009
- About In the Loop podcast
- About MPR News Public Insight Journalism
- La Gran America, Willmar's immigrant newspaper