Where will Iran protests lead?
Broadcast: Midday, 06/19/2009, 11:00 a.m.
Iran's Supreme Leader Ayatolla Ali Khamenei said the election was not rigged and protestors should stop, or face the consequences.
- William Beeman: Professor of Anthropology, University of Minnesota. Author, The "Great Satan" vs. The "Mad Mullahs": How the United States and Iran Demonize Each Other.
More from MPR
- Iran's post-election turmoil continues
June 18, 2009
- Iran presidential election results disputed
June 16, 2009
- U of M students protest re-election of Iranian president
June 15, 2009
- Elections in Iran: What next?
June 12, 2009
- Is diplomacy with Iran going nowhere?
June 10, 2009