Ask the doctor
Broadcast: Midday, 06/18/2009, 11:00 a.m.
MPR medical commentator Dr. Jon Hallberg stops by Midday to discuss medical and health issues currently in the news.
- Dr. Jon Hallberg: Family practice physician, Mill City Clinic. Assistant professor of family medicine, University of Minnesota. Minnesota Public Radio medical commentator.
More from MPR
- Dr. Jon Hallberg on Obama's health care speech to the AMA
June 16, 2009
- Dr. Hallberg talks about lessons learned from the H1N1 flu
May 5, 2009
- Dr. Hallberg on communicating with kids and the flu
April 30, 2009
- Dr. Hallberg answers listener questions about swine flu
April 28, 2009
- New Minneapolis clinic uses unique design
November 25, 2008