National politics and Senate argument discussion
Broadcast: Midmorning, 06/01/2009, 10:06 a.m.
Midmorning recaps arguments heard at the Minnesota Supreme Court on the Minnesota Senate race. And then, in other parts of the country political races are beginning to shape up even as Minnesota's Senate seat remains in limbo.
- Raleigh Levine: Professor of law at William Mitchell College of Law.
- Jennifer Duffy: Senior political reporter, Cook Political Report.
- Guy Charles: professor of law at the University of Minnesota. Currently a visiting professor at Duke University.
More from MPR
- Live coverage: Minnesota Senate race
May 29, 2009
- Coleman argues more ballots should be presumed valid
May 15, 2009
- Franken files arguments in Senate recount trial
May 11, 2009