The economy and you
Broadcast: Midday, 04/30/2009, 11:00 a.m.
MPR's Jeff Horwich moderates a discussion in the UBS Forum about the impact of the recession on individual lives.
- Chris Farrell: Minnesota Public Radio's Chief Economics Correspondent. He is economics editor for APM's Marketplace Money and American RadioWorks and a contributing editor at Business Week magazine.
- Louis Johnston: Professor of Economics at St. John's University and the College of St. Benedict.
More from MPR
- Jobless benefits help unemployed weather the storm
April 29, 2009
- Nearly all sectors saw job cuts last month in Minn.
April 16, 2009
- New jobless claims unexpectedly drop to 631K
April 30, 2009