Caves and controversy
Broadcast: Midmorning, 04/29/2009, 10:06 a.m.
A new book chronicles the beauty and mystery of Minnesota caves, as well as the political struggle over ownership and exploration of the geological wonders.
- Cary Griffith: Journalist and author of "Opening Goliath."
- Calvin Alexander: Professor in the department of geology and geophysics at the University of Minnesota.
- Warren Netherton: Cave manager at Forestville Mystery Caves, Minnesota Department of Natural Resources.
More from MPR
- Geologist shines light on Twin Cities caves
April 15, 2009
- Ancient cave rocks reveal impact of climate change
December 15, 2008
- Images of Goliath
- Mystery Caves
- About Calvin Alexander
- Minnesota Speleological Survey
- National Speleological Society