Inspired by the local food movement and interested in saving money, more people are planning vegetable gardens this spring. Minnesota garden experts have ideas for extending the growing season in our cold climate.
- Bob Olen: Extension educator in horticulture, Minnesota Extension in Duluth.
- Peter Moe: Director of operations at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum.
- Michael Tortorello: Writes a blog this summer for the New York Times called The Starter Garden.
- Minnesota Landscape Arboretum
- University of Minnesota Yard & Garden News
- The Starter Garden Blog
- Eat the View
- Kitchen Gardeners.org