New technologies to save the planet
Broadcast: Midday, 04/22/2009, 12:00 p.m.
On the 39th Earth Day, a new documentary about technological developments that may improve our environment and our energy supplies. It's hosted by Barbara Bogaev and produced by the Purdue University College of Engineering.
More from MPR
- Neighbors share concerns about Prairie Island nuclear plant
April 22, 2009
- Minnesota rich in valuable minerals - and potential pollution
April 21, 2009
- Green jobs are focus of rally at State Capitol
April 20, 2009
- EPA takes first step toward climate change regulations
April 17, 2009
- State approves massive power line project
April 16, 2009