Checking in on the legislative session
As Minnesota lawmakers head home for Easter/Passover break, Minnesota Public Radio's Capitol reporters join Midday for an update on legislative session.
Lawmakers must balance the budget in the face of a $4.6 billion projected deficit.
- Tom Scheck: Political reporter, Minnesota Public Radio News.
- Tim Pugmire: Political reporter, Minnesota Public Radio News.
More from MPR
- Senate education bill cuts spending
April 1, 2009
- Tough job market even tougher for those with disabilities
April 2, 2009
- School districts have nearly $1 billion in reserve
April 3, 2009
- Governor's hometown hits hard times
April 5, 2009
- Minnesota House minority leader discusses state budget
April 7, 2009