After the ethanol bubble
Broadcast: Midmorning, 04/01/2009, 9:06 a.m.
Ethanol was flying high a few years ago. But the industry has fallen on hard times with the economic crisis and the collapse of gasoline prices. A look at the volatile world of ethanol fuel.
- Keith Johnson: Lead writer for the Wall Street Journal's Environmental Capitol blog.
- J. Drake Hamilton: Science policy director for Fresh Energy, a clean energy advocacy group.
- Matt Hartwig: Communications director with Renewable Fuels Association.
More from MPR
- Map: Ethanol plants in Minnesota
March 26, 2009
- Antibiotics pose concern for ethanol producers
March 24, 2009
- Minn. ag commissioner backs higher ethanol cap
March 18, 2009
- Janesville, Minn. hit hard in the ethanol bust
March 13, 2009