3M CEO George Buckley on doing business in Minnesota
Broadcast: Midday, 03/31/2009, 11:00 a.m.
3M is the only Minnesota company among the Dow 30 industrials, and is one of the state's largest corporate employers. The company's CEO George Buckley discusses the economy, the Minnesota business climate and trends in manufacturing and business.
- George Buckley: Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer of 3M.
More from MPR
- Striking French workers release 3M manager
March 26, 2009
- 3M profit falls 37 percent as sales decline
January 29, 2009
- 3M helps produce 3-D images--without special glasses
January 21, 2009
- Judge rejects health claims in 3M lawsuit
December 19, 2008