Waiting for the flood
The National Weather Service is saying the Red River could crest at 41 feet in Fargo-Moorhead as soon as Saturday. That's nearly a foot higher than it has ever reached before. Midmorning gets the latest on flood preparations and looks at how communities cope with the stress of an impending natural disaster.
- Tom Robertson: MPR reporter
- Craig Edwards: MPR meteorologist
- Lynn Stauss: Mayor of East Grand Forks.
- Mike Jacobs: Editor of the Grand Forks Herald.
- Mike Hudson: Meteorologist with the National Weather Service in Grand Forks.