Fourth month of Senate election challenges
Broadcast: Midday, 02/06/2009, 11:00 a.m.
Election law experts answer questions about Minnesota's U.S. Senate recount, formal Election Contest and MN Supreme Court challenge.
- Joseph Mansky: Ramsey County Elections Manager and longtime election supervisor.
- Guy Charles: Constitution and election law professor, University of Minnesota and Duke University Law School.
More from MPR
- Franken asks Minn. court to put him in Senate
February 5, 2009
- Recount trial continues, one ballot at a time
February 4, 2009
- Recount trial judges limit Coleman's absentee request
February 3, 2009