Ideas for healthcare recovery
Among the already-crowded priority list facing the new Obama administration is healthcare reform.
Members of Minnesota Public Radio's Public Insight Network gathered with healthcare experts to talk about what healthcare reform means in Minnesota.
More from MPR
- A prescription for health care
January 14, 2009
- UnitedHealth settlement could affect insurance costs nationwide
January 13, 2009
- Lean Health brings manufacturing efficiency to health care
December 29, 2008
- More than 100 religious leaders meet to debate healthcare
August 21, 2008
- A diagnosis, and a prescription, for America's healthcare system
July 23, 2008