Priorities of the New Congress
The new Congress has just begun, and already underway are confirmation hearings for President-elect Obama's cabinet picks.
Norm Ornstein of the American Enterprise Institute joins Gary Eichten to talk about the hearings and Congressional priorities.
- Norm Ornstein: Political analyst and resident scholar at the American Enterprise Institute
More from MPR
- Obama: $350b bailout needs to help people
January 11, 2009
- Obama seeks new 'foundation' for economic growth
January 8, 2009
- Obama, Congress weigh options on the economy
January 7, 2009
- House, Senate convene for 111th Congress
January 6, 2009