NASDAQ after the crisis
Bob Greifeld, CEO of NASDAQ, discusses the turmoil in the financial markets at the National Press Club.
NASDAQ is the largest U.S. electronic stock market.
Greifeld offers an assessment of the future of the equities market and suggests steps to modernize and make stock trading more transparent.
More from MPR
- Markets with Chris Farrell
January 5, 2009
- Banks have money to loan, but many tightening criteria
January 1, 2009
- Officials: tracking bailout money is difficult
December 31, 2008
- Manufacturing index drops to 28-year low
January 2, 2009
- Recession provides real world lab for biz schools
December 18, 2008