Great presidential expectations
President-elect Barack Obama has begun the transition process with national security briefings. But even before his election, Obama's aides were playing down the notion that any of the significant foreign policy and economic problems facing the U.S. would be resolved within the first 100 days.
- Bruce Stokes: International economics columnist for the National Journal. He's also a transatlantic fellow with the German Marshall Fund.
- Diane Brady: Senior editor at BusinessWeek magazine.
- Tim Walch: Director of the Herbert Hoover Presidential Library.
- About Bruce Stokes
- Pew Global Attitudes Project
- BusinessWeek Online
- Herbert Hoover Presidential Library
- BusinessWeek: The Changes Business Wants from Obama