Special post-election wrap
Broadcast: Midmorning, 11/05/2008, 9:06 a.m.
National pollsters, journalists on the campaign trail and analysts from different political stripes talk about Barack Obama's victory.
- Anna Greenberg: Pollster and senior vice president with Greenberg Quinlan Rosner Research.
- Steve Lombardo: CEO of Lombardo Consulting Group. He served as a senior research and communications advisor to Mitt Romney during the primaries.
- Kevin Merida: Associate editor at the Washington Post and co-author of "Obama: The Historic Campaign in Photographs."
- Laura Meckler: Covered the McCain campaign for the Wall Street Journal.
- Matthew Continetti: Associate editor at the Weekly Standard and author of "The K Street Gang: The Rise and Fall of the Republican Machine."
- David Sirota: Syndicated political columnist and author of "The Uprising."
- Jennifer Duffy: Senior Editor, Cook Political Report.
- Kathy Kiely: Covered the Obama campaign for USA Today.
- Mark Ritchie: Secretary of State for Minnesota.
- About Greenberg
- About Lombardo
- Kevin Merida
- Laura Meckler's articles
- About Continetti
- About Sirota
- About Duffy
- Kiely's articles