The voting begins
Broadcast: Midday, 10/23/2008, 11:00 a.m.
There are less than two weeks before election day, and early voting has already begun in many states. To answer listener questions about voting, Doug Chapin of electionline.org joins Midday.
- Doug Chapin: Director, electionline.org
More from MPR
- Preregistered Minnesota voters: 3.2 million
October 20, 2008
- Undecided voters react to the final presidential debate
October 16, 2008
- Officals say voter registration improving in Minnesota
October 15, 2008
- Instant runoff voting heads to court
October 8, 2008