First debate for the 3rd Congressional District candidates
St. Paul, Minn. — The 3rd Congressional District is one of the most closely watched races in the country.
Independence Party candidate David Dillon, DFL candidate Ashwin Media and Republican candidate Erik Paulsen are all vying for the seat left open by retiring Republican Rep. Jim Ramstad.
Midday broadcasts their first debate, conducted by the Twin West Chamber of Commerce.
More from MPR
- Candidates for Minnesota's 3rd district hold first debate
August 21, 2008
- DFL candidate Ashwin Madia outlines plan to wean U.S. off foreign oil
August 12, 2008
- Paulsen offers views on energy issues
August 8, 2008
- 3rd District candidate Aswhin Madia had lapsed law license
August 6, 2008
- Indian Americans fuel Madia's fundraising success
July 25, 2008
- Money race is close in 3rd District
July 14, 2008
- Paulsen House campaign boasts big donations
July 9, 2008