Help for the housing crisis?
With the housing rescue bill recently signed into law by President Bush, Minnesota Housing Finance Agency Commissioner Tim Marx and University of Minnesota Law Professor Prentiss Cox join Midday to answer audience questions about the housing and mortgage industry crisis.
- Tim Marx: Commissioner, Minnesota Housing Finance Agency
- Prentiss Cox: Associate clinical professor of law, University of Minnesota Law School
More from MPR
- Minn. in 27th place on list of states with most foreclosures
July 28, 2008
- Homeowner rescue awaits President Bush's signature
July 26, 2008
- Minnesota Slowdown: Tracing the roots of a sliding economy
July 16, 2008
- Foreclosure crisis recovery in Minneapolis to cost millions
July 18, 2008