From farm to fuel tank
Broadcast: Midday, 04/22/2008, 11:00 a.m.
Agricultural economists join Midday to discuss the global food supply crisis, what it means for domestic farmers and the implications of using food for fuel.
- Steven Taff: economist, University of Minnesota
- Michael Swanson: agricultural economist, Wells Fargo
More from MPR
- High prices lure farmers from conservation program
April 21, 2008
- Walz says farm bill is a good compromise
April 19, 2008
- Hog farmers 'trying to survive' soaring corn prices
April 16, 2008
- Rising corn prices heat up ethanol tariff debate
April 15, 2008