Tibet at crossroads
Violence continues in Tibet. The London-based Free Tibet Campaign says several were killed, though the Chinese news service did not mention deaths. A Tibetan scholar says the Chinese government continues to underplay an uprising that has spread throughout Tibet and to surrounding provinces.
- Lobsang Sangay: senior fellow at the East Asian Legal Studies Program at Harvard Law School.
- Rob Schmitz: Los Angeles Bureau Chief, KQED
More from MPR
- Lobsang Sangay speaking at the U
- Panel examines Beijing/Dalai Lama negotiations
- NPR: China-Tibet Conflict Moves Online